Newgrounds-Invasion Newgrounds-Invasion

did anyone know this?

That track at the begining title sequence was used in the recent movie "The Mist" I only say that because I just watched it the other night for the first time and it was practically the only music in the entire movie, and as far as I'm concerned "The Mist" is one of the worst horror movies I have ever seen. Kool creatures and all but the characters pissed me off and the ending was just ridiculous. Your movie here though tops that! Good job

Keveta2 responds:

Yeah.. I saw the Mist.. got the omgillusethatmusic idea from it.. and the ending was so damn good.. omg.. perfect.. overall a good ending but for the guy.. terrible... awesome ending ^^.. oh and thx ;p

The Bad Prank Call The Bad Prank Call

oh shut up!

Hey there "alnham", Shut the fuck up! I think even god found that funny!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

disgusting

that was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time. I wanted to vomit when he impaled himself on the fence, it reminded me of this kid who tried climbing one of those types of fences that surrounded my highschool 7 years ago and how he slipped and caught his achilles tendon on it and was hanging upside down 5/5 10/10.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

OMG!

That was actually pretty fucking hilarious, that bit at the end with all of the dead people being pissed off at him was pricless, awesome job.

Fred the Monkey: PSA Fred the Monkey: PSA

yes and of course when burning the styrofoam you could just, I don't know, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM IT SO AS NOT TO FUCKING INHALE! WHO THE HELL IS BURNING SOMETHING THEY KNOW PUTS OFF POISONOUS FUMES AND GOING" GEE, I WONDER IF THOSE GASES PRODUCED FROM THAT CHEMICAL COULD HARM ME IF I INHALE?"

JKR responds:

I think it's probably still not the best plan to burn Styrofoam in general, but yeah, it wouldn't be very smart to start inhaling the smoke. But hey, who knows who will do stupid stuff, right?

Anyway, thanks for the great score and leaving a review.

: Next-door Neighbor : : Next-door Neighbor :

Jesus Christ!

What the fuck is with these reviewers? All of the sudden everyone is an intelect now? That they hold some high standard to the work on newgrounds? YOU'RE WATCHING A FUCKING FOAMY CARTOON!!! How much more creative do you people need it to get? Why can't you people just enjoy what is put on the table for you? You think you sound smart because "Oh look at me, I sound so interesting and smart because I gave a review as if I was commenting on an oscar winning movie." You people sound retarded. Give it a rest and it even looks as if one reviewer is trying to outdo the one before him, it's ridiculous. I hate that I'm even giving this long of a review, just say what you people need to say short and sweet, don't sit there and tell the guy what he should and shouldn't do with your "Well, I'm sorry for the wall of text. But then, you of all people should understand rants" crap! OOh! you sound so fucking witty! Shove a hot poker up your ass and twist until you reach your heart and it explodes! You people sitting there all day writing these long reviews about the work on newgrounds are those geeks back in highschool that everyone made fun of for sitting around playing Magic cards and saying off the wall puns that made you sound retarded and not intellectual! Out of the thousands of flash movies and games I've seen on here over the last half a decade only about 10% of those were any good, and the illwill press series is one of them. Newgrounds is just a flash website with a nice layout and awards that don't really mean anything accept that someone out there likes your work. It's not the end all be all of creativity, it's just a website. I like newgrounds, don't get me wrong, but I don't spend day in and day out on it, I've got other shit to do like take care of a family and go outside and get some sun. These cartoons are funny and that's all it needs.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

I can

I can describe it with a made up word.... SCRUMPTULESOUNT!

Techno > Metal Techno > Metal

straight and to the point

This was a parody of course and obviously no one really sees that! It was a tenacious D thing, they were rockin out to their song and then they were bored and doing nothing when the techno kicked in. The question is dude, which do you think is better? Techno or metal? I listen to both so I'm neutral. It was good, straight and to the point, I was watching it with my headphones on so as not to wake up my fiance and forgot the volume was up to the max and it scared the shit outta me! I give you a 10 and would give an 11 for the scare if i could.

Carbonwater responds:

Since I made it like this I obviously think that techno is greater then metal.

But that's just my opinion.

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

AMAZING!

It reminded me of the scene in the Matrix Revolution where Neo was stuck in the matrix version of limbo in the subway station but more poetic.

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

at first

it was interesting at first and then he shot up his work and I was like "Eh! typical!" I'll give it an 8 but then he went outside and talked to the girl and well I was suprised and I laughed at the outcome. 10