Newgrounds-Invasion Newgrounds-Invasion

did anyone know this?

That track at the begining title sequence was used in the recent movie "The Mist" I only say that because I just watched it the other night for the first time and it was practically the only music in the entire movie, and as far as I'm concerned "The Mist" is one of the worst horror movies I have ever seen. Kool creatures and all but the characters pissed me off and the ending was just ridiculous. Your movie here though tops that! Good job

Keveta2 responds:

Yeah.. I saw the Mist.. got the omgillusethatmusic idea from it.. and the ending was so damn good.. omg.. perfect.. overall a good ending but for the guy.. terrible... awesome ending ^^.. oh and thx ;p

The Bad Prank Call The Bad Prank Call

oh shut up!

Hey there "alnham", Shut the fuck up! I think even god found that funny!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

disgusting

that was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time. I wanted to vomit when he impaled himself on the fence, it reminded me of this kid who tried climbing one of those types of fences that surrounded my highschool 7 years ago and how he slipped and caught his achilles tendon on it and was hanging upside down 5/5 10/10.

Throw Me Throw Me

I don't know what I pressed

Something on the keyboard I pressed trying to find a key that slows down the frame rate caused a glitch in the game. all of the sudden when I got stuck to a wrecking ball, the power meter was through the roof and not moving, i was confused and as soon as I hit the spacebar it launched me completely off the top of the screen and there was nothing but black and the star trail coming off of me. I thought I screwed the game up but in actuallity I had launched myself up to about 30,000 mph and my distance and height and length were skyrocketing. eventually gravity got a hold and started to pull me back down and I guess somehow the way this game works is if you're not getting any distance in length then it's game over so since gravity eventually pulled me to where I was falling at a straight downward angle that was it. I ended with a best of over 423,000. I tried it a second time but this time when I came down at a straight downward angle I kept going thinking that i would hit the ground and bounce a bit further and possibly hit another wrecking ball and get launched even farther but here's the kicker, there is no more ground after that much of a distance, it's gone! instead you fall into negative feet. That was wierd! I wonder how many others have found this glitch.

Breathing Space Breathing Space

Thanks!

You reviewed my music so I wanted to pick one of yours to review. Thanks for the review on my "Needles and Pins" Track. I chose this track as my favorite of your because it reminds me of a lot of the demo stuff that Team Sleep has been putting out over the last 3 years since their first album came out.

HungarianSupermarket responds:

wow, i never in my life thought someone could compare my music to that of team sleep. thankyou so much :D

Resident Evil: Small Twist,,, Resident Evil: Small Twist,,,

good job my ass!!!

This is a crappy remix for one thing and second, you still didn't add anything, you just sped shit up and jumble fucked around. it sounds like shit!

newkid-ongrounds responds:

I DID NOT!
you don't probably even know how remix ur own EYES YA FAG!!